What is "Pay Pro"?
- "Pay Pro" is a modern e-commerce payment platform used for various financial operations, such as transfers between "Pay Pro" users, online and offline payment of goods and services, or cash withdrawals in ATMs all over the world.
How can I top up my "Pay Pro" balance?
Your Pay Pro balance can be topped up:
- With a bank transfer;
- From a linked VISA debit card (via MoneyPolo);
- By another "Pay Pro" user;
- Using a VISTA account;
The list of top-up methods will be extended every three months to provide even more accomodating and flexible opportunities.
How can I withdraw funds from my "Pay Pro" balance?
- With a bank transfer and subsequent cash withdrawal;
- To a linked VISA card (via MoneyPolo) with subsequent cash withdrawal.
How are "Pay Pro"’ activities regulated?
- The Czech National Bank (banking license No.04752601 of 02/22/2016) is the primary regulatory agency of "PayPro Europe s.r.o."
How do I order a VISA card?
- Please use the Request New Card tab in your personal account on "Pay Pro" website. As soon as you have received your debit card in the Company’s office or by post, go to the Card Registration page in your account to register your new debit card.
Where do I find "Pay Pro" transaction fees?
- Please find the information on transaction fees and limits on the Fees page.